Thursday, February 6, 2014

So Far, So Good...

Stay on your toes...

I do not really like to be notified every time I get an email in my inbox.  It does a fine job of taking up my time as it is, and my 3 moments of "Inbox Zero" bliss have been fairly short-lived.  I will not give up on it, and now I am trying to figure out how to get notified again with any emails...


Why would I do that?  Do I dislike being productive?

Notsomuch, no more than I dislike double negatives...

The point is, if ONLY I would have gotten the email from Matt...  Yep, I subscribed to the Microcap Millionaires newsletter and stock picks after he nailed the recent jump in his 'Duck Dynasty' report about Under Armour (UA) and I witnessed a few of his other recent pics shoot through the ROOF.

So I did manage to pick up a bit of his latest 'weed' stock pick, BRDT, unfortunately after it had already gone up about 30% yesterday (he emailed first thing in the morning!)... When I got his email in the afternoon I bought at $0.30 and proceeded to watch it climb to $0.39,  by oh, about 

up 24% - Today!

Check out the chart for this week...

Know the Risks

Of course it is possible for these "penny stocks" to have big losses as well as big gains.  Like Matt says in pretty much every one of his emails:  Don't trade with money that you cannot afford to lose.

I know you can't win ALL the time, but so far Matt has nailed it on about 4 or 5 of the most recent picks I know of.  That's not too shabby.   If you want to see for yourself (and possibly play along with us!), Click here to see his latest...

Gotta run, see you in the funnies!



No comments:

Post a Comment